Ice Cream Laddu
Table of Contents
- Your favorite ice cream flavors vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, etc.
- Chopped nuts almonds, pistachios, cashews
- Desiccated coconut
- Finely chopped fruits mango, strawberries, etc.
- Powdered sugar or sweetened condensed milk optional, for added sweetness
- Edible food color optional, for vibrant laddus
- Edible silver or gold leaf for garnish, optional
- Take scoops of your chosen ice cream flavors and let them soften slightly at room temperature for a few minutes.
- In separate bowls, prepare your chosen coatings: chopped nuts, desiccated coconut, and finely chopped fruits. If desired, mix some powdered sugar or sweetened condensed milk into the coatings for added sweetness.
- If using multiple flavors of ice cream, you can mix different coatings for each flavor to create a variety of laddu combinations.
- If using edible food color, add a drop to the softened ice cream and mix until the color is evenly distributed.
- Take a scoop of ice cream and roll it into a smooth ball using your hands.
- Roll the ice cream ball in one of the prepared coatings until it's evenly covered. Gently press the coating onto the ice cream to ensure it sticks.
- Place the coated ice cream laddu on a tray or plate lined with parchment paper. If desired, garnish with edible silver or gold leaf for an elegant touch.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ice cream scoops, creating a variety of laddu flavors and coatings.
- Once all the laddus are coated, place them in the freezer for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- Serve the ice cream laddus chilled as a delightful dessert or treat.