Ice Cream Pav
Table of Contents
- 4 pav bread rolls you can use store-bought or homemade
- Your choice of ice cream flavors
- Toppings of your choice chocolate syrup, nuts, sprinkles, etc.
- Slice each pav bread roll horizontally, keeping the top and bottom halves intact. You will have a top and bottom "lid" for each pav.
- Scoop the Ice Cream:
- Take a scoop of your preferred ice cream flavor and place it on the bottom half of the pav.
- Add Toppings:
- Drizzle chocolate syrup, caramel, or any other desired toppings over the ice cream.
- Sandwich the Ice Cream:
- Place the top half of the pav bread roll over the ice cream scoop, creating a sandwich. Press gently to secure the ice cream between the bread.
- Optional: Freeze:
- If you want a firmer dessert, you can place the ice cream pavs in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes to allow the ice cream to set a bit.
- Remove from the freezer if you've placed them there, and serve immediately.
- You can further garnish the ice cream pavs with additional toppings like chopped nuts, sprinkles, or fresh fruit.
- Remember that the bread will add a unique texture and flavor to the dessert. The contrast between the soft bread and cold ice cream can be quite enjoyable.