- 1 Ltr Toned Milk
- ½ Cup Milk
- 5 tbsp Custard Powder
- ½ Cup Apple Pieces
- ½ Cup Grapes Add as a whole
- ½ Cup Banana Pieces
- ½ Cup Sapota Pieces
- ½ Cup Pomegranate
- Take a bowl, add toned milk and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- While toned milk is boiling. Take a small empty pan, Add ½ Cup milk, Custard powder and mix it thoroughly.
- Keep the flame on medium. Now add the custard milk to the boiled milk in small quantities stirring regularly.
- Stir on a low flame until there is a little thickness is observed.
- Remove from the flame and let it cool to room temperature. Then keep it in a refrigerator for 2-3 hours for cooling.
- Remove the Custard from Refrigerator for adding fruits.
- Add Apple, Grapes, Banana, Sapota, Pomegranate and mix gently.
- Keep it for 10 minutes and it is ready to serve.