Table of Contents
- 1 Cup Sabudana
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Pieces Medium Size Potatoes Wash and Grate it.
- ½ Cup Granulated Roasted groundnut
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Salt Change quantity as per your taste
- 2 Pieces Green Chilli Chopped (Change quantity as per your taste)
Soaking Sabudana for 8-10 hours
- Take a bowl and wash Sabudana in it with a glass of water and drain.
- Add water so that sabudana is fully soaked in it. Remember not to add extra water.
- Keep it for 8-10 hours so that the water is absorbed and sabudana becomes soft and double the size.
Starting the process of making Thalipeeth
- Take a bowl so that all the ingredients can have space in it.
- Add Sabudana, Grated potatoes, Groundnut Powder, Cumin Seeds, Salt and Green Chilli.
- Mix everything using hand. Mash while mixing.
- The Dough is ready for making Thalipeeth
- Take a foil paper on which we need to make the shape.
- Apply 1-2 drops of oil on the foil paper. Oil is only used so that dough doesn' get stuck.
- Take a small amount of dough and make a spherical shape of it.
- Press it and make a circle shape of it on foil paper.
- Heat a pan on low flame and now add this circle shaped dough on the pan using foil paper as shown in the video.
- Cook both sides on a medium flame. Turning regularly.
- Do the same with rest of the dough.
- All the Sabudana Thalipeeth is ready to serve.