Popcorn is a Movie time favourite for all. It's very easy to make at home. Also, it takes just a few minutes to make them. I like to watch the corn when they pop out inside the utensils.
- Flat frying pan with atleast 25 cm height.
- 1 tbsp Oil or Butter
- ¼ Cup Popcorn Seeds
- ½ tsp Black Salt
- Take a flat Pan with good height so that Corns can occupy space after they get to pop out.
- Add Oil or Butter and keep it on a low flame.
- When oil gets heat, Add Corn seeds and Mix.
- Close with Lid while keeping a small open space so that hot air can escape.
- Keep the flame low.
- After a couple of minutes, Corn starts popping out. Hold the edges of Pan and randomly move it so that seeds should go to bottom which came up because of other seeds which got popped out.
- After all the seeds popped out. Remove from the flame and transfer into a bigger bowl.
- Add salt and mix it tossing the popcorns.
Popcorns can be stored but require more space, So it is better to make them whenever you want to eat s it takes just a few minutes to prepare.
2 thoughts on “Pop Corn from Corn Seeds”
मुझे पता नहीं था के पॉपकॉर्न बनाना इतना आसान है।
Wow ..so easy.. thanks for sharing..