- Cooking Pan
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2-3 Pieces Chopped Green Chilli Depending upon spicyness adjust it.
- 8-10 Pieces Curry Leaves
- ¾ Cup Chopped Onions
- ½ Cup Sweet Corn
- ½ Cup Green Peas
- ½ Cup Chopped Carrot
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Cup Water
- 1 Sachet Maggi Masala
- ½ Cup Corriander Leaves
- Take a pan, add oats and roast on low flame for 5 min.
- After roasting transfer to another container.
- Add Oil in Pan for heating.
- After oil gets heated, add Mustard seeds. Cumin Seeds, Green Chilli, Curry Leaves and roast for a minute.
- Add Onions and roast on medium flame till onions color changes to soft pink
- Add Sweet Corn and Green Peas and Mix.
- Add Carrot and Mix.
- Roast mixing everything for 2-3 minute on medium flame.
- Add Turmeric Powder and Salt, Mix.
- Add Roasted Oats and Mix.
- Add water and wait for it to boil on high flame.
- Add Maggi Masala and Put on a medium flame.
- Close the lid and let it boil. Keep stirring in regular intervals so that it does stick at the bottom of the pan for 5-10 minutes until the upma looks good.
- The upma is almost ready. Add Corriander Leaves and Mix.
- Close the lid and let it rest for 5 Min.
- Oats upma is ready to serve.