Dry Fruits Ice Cream is made using lots of dry fruits and milk which creates an amazing taste with crunchiness. Making this recipe is very easy and is loved by every family member.
This icecream can also be known as American nuts Ice Cream.
Dry Fruits Ice Cream
- Measuring Cups
- Ice Cream Container
- Weighing scale
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ cup Milk powder
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 30 grams Walnuts Chopped
- 30 grams Almonds Chopped
- 30 grams Cashew Chopped
- 30 grams Pistachio Chopped
- 30 grams Raisins
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- ¼ cup Milkmaid
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 50 grams Tutti Fruity Optional
- Take a bowl, add milk, milk powder, sugar, and cornflour. Mix thoroughly using a whisk. Thick milk is ready.1 cup Milk, ¼ cup Milk powder, ¼ cup Sugar, 1 tsp Corn Flour
- Put the bowl on medium flame and let it boil while whisking. After it gets boiled, turn off the flame and remove the bowl. Let it cool down and keep stirring so that no fat accumulates on the surface.
- Take a pan, add walnuts, almonds, cashew, pistachio, and raisins. Roast them on a low flame for 5-6 minutes. Turn off the flame and let it cool down.30 grams Walnuts, 30 grams Almonds, 30 grams Cashew, 30 grams Pistachio, 30 grams Raisins
- Take a bowl, add whipping cream, blend it using a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes. add milkmaid and thick milk. Mix thoroughly using a hand mixer for a minute.1 cup Whipping Cream, ¼ cup Milkmaid
- add vanilla essence and roasted dry fruits and mix using a spatula. add tutti fruity and mix.1 tsp Vanilla Essence, 50 grams Tutti Fruity
- add couple of drops of food color, red and green. Just rotate the spatula once and transfer it to a ice cream mold. Pour little chopped dry fruits and tutti fruity on top.
- Close with a lid and deep freeze for a night or 12 hours. Remove the box and scoop it. Dry Fruits Ice Cream is ready.