Gulab jamun Ice Cream is a special desi flavour ice cream which got its recipe as many love to eat Ice cream with Gulab jamun.
This is a flavour that may not be available anywhere in stores but I expect it should be soon as people love this flavour.
Gulab Jamun Ice Cream
- Measuring Cups
- Hand Blender
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ cup Milk Powder
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- ¼ cup Milkmaid
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 10 number Gulab Jamun Cut into pieces
- 12 drops Brown Colour
- Take a bowl, add milk, milk powder, Sugar and Corn Flour. Mix thoroughly using a whisk. Boil on a medium flame while continuously whisking.1 cup Milk, ¼ cup Milk Powder, ¼ cup Sugar, 1 tsp Corn Flour
- Turn off and remove from the flame. Let the milk mixture cool down.
- Take a bowl, add whipping cream and blend it using a hand mixer for a few seconds to attain the creamy texture.1 cup Whipping Cream
- add milkmaid, milk mixture and cardamom powder. Mix it thoroughly using the hand mixer.¼ cup Milkmaid, 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- add Gulab Jamun and mix it using the hand mixer for 30 seconds.10 number Gulab Jamun
- Take another bowl and transfer half the quantity of mixture. add brown colour and mix thoroughly.12 drops Brown Colour
- Take a container or ice cream mould, we need to pour as layers of these two shades of mixture. First the white, then brown, then white and then brown. Deep Freeze it for a 12-14 hrs.
- Remove the mould from freezer and scoop the ice cream. Gulab Jamun Ice Cream is ready.