Kaju Shake is a delicious drink that refreshes anyone during the summer season or from tiredness. It’s very easy to make with very few ingredients. The main ingredients which go into the shake are milk and cashews.
Kaju shake is a delicious energetic summer drink made from Cashews and milk.
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 litre Milk
- 3 tbsp Custard Powder
- ½ cup Sugar
- 100 grams Cashews
- Take a pan, add milk, and heat on the full flame to get a boil. Keep stirring using a spatula so that nothing sticks to the pan.1 litre Milk
- Take a small bowl or a cup with half of it filled with milk, add custard powder and mix thoroughly. Remember that milk should be at room temperature. Custard Milk is ready.3 tbsp Custard Powder
- When the milk gets boiled, let it boil for 10 mins and then add sugar. Mix thoroughly.½ cup Sugar
- Lower the flame and slowly while stirring add custard milk. let it boil for 2 mins and remove it from the flame.
- add half the quantity of Cashews, stir and let it cool down. Now grind it in a mixer grinder on Pulse mode for 2 mins.100 grams Cashews
- Chop and add the remaining cashews to it. Keep the Shake in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Kaju Shake is ready.
As the Kaju Shake is thick, it can be garnished with some more cashews or pistachio on the surface.