Kadha for Cold and Cough
Table of Contents
- 2 Glass Water
- 15-20 No.s Tulasi Leaves Wash them and use it.
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 4-5 No.s Clove
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Honey
- Take a pan, add water and keep on a medium flame.
- Add Tulasi leaves, Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper, Turmeric in water.
- Boil it on a medium flame until the quantity of water becomes ¼.
- Now remove from flame and let it cool to a temperature so that it is drinkable.
- Using strainer separate Kadha in a glass.
- Honey can be added for a sweet taste in Kadha.