Veg Hakka Noodles
Hakka noodles is a Chinese food which is famous in India, mostly in fast food centres. Delicious Veg Hakka noodles can be made at home easily.
- ½ Ltr. Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ Cup Chopped Onions in Long size
- 2-3 Pieces Sliced Green Chilli
- ¼ Cup Chopped Carrot in Long Size
- ¼ Cup Chopped Capsicum in Long Size
- ½ Cup Chopped Cabbage in Long Size
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Chopped Spring Onion
- 1½ tbsp Dark Soya Sauce
- Boil Water in Pan on medium flame.
- Add Salt and Noodles
- Add Oil and close with a lid. Let it boil for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
- Check noodles and free them a little without breaking.
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes closing the lid until the noodles are half boiled.
- Remove from flame and strain water using a strainer. Pour room temperature water over it, which also get strained.
- Keep it aside.
Preparing Vegetables and Final Step
- Take a pan, add oil and heat on medium flame.
- Add Onions, fry on high flame for 1-2 minutes
- Add Green chillis, Carrots, Capsicum. Mix and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Cabbage and fry for 1-2 minutes on high flame.
- Add salt, Mix. Add Boiled noodles, spring onions and Dark Soya Sauce.
- Mix all of them thoroughly and transfer it to another container for serving.
Veg Hakka noodles taste best when consumed hot and fresh. Tomato sauce can be added on top for people who like to have it.
One thought on “Veg Hakka Noodles”
Looks yummy and its is delicious. Hakka noodles with lots of veggies.