Table of Contents
- 500 grams Potato
- ½ tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Rice Flour
- 6 tbsp Corn Flour
- Oil for frying
- Take potatoes, wash, boil and remove its skin.
- Grate boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- Add Salt, Rice flour, Corn flour to the grated boiled potatoes.
- Apply little oil on hand and mix all of them and form a dough.
- Keep the dough in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Apply oil on hands and form a proper dough.
- Take a plastic layer so that we can form a circle shape of the dough as shown in the video.
- Using available utensils in the kitchen like small bowl, spoon etc. cut out smiley's from the dough and collect it in a plate.
- Fry all the smileys in small quantities in oil to light brown colour on both sides.
- Collect in a plate and they are ready to serve now.