- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 100 grams Khoya
- 50 grams Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Take an empty bowl. Add wheat flour, salt and oil.
- Mix while adding small quantities of water to make a soft dough.
- Apply oil on the dough and keep it for aside for 10-15 Minutes
- Take another bowl. Add khoya, sugar, cardamom powder and mix them thoroughly.
- Take a small amount of dough and form shape of a small bowl using dry wheat flour.
- Take the same amount of khoya mixture and put it in the dough bowl.
- Using the same dough bowl cover it to form the shape of a ball
- Flaten a little bit and dip in wheat flour.
- Roll the dough to form the circle shape of a roti.
- Toast the roti's on medium flame. When it is half toasted apply a small amount of ghee as shown in the video.
- Toast both the sides as it is done to rotis
- Khoya roti is ready to serve.