Table of Contents
- 250 grams Mawa / Khoya
- 50 grams Paneer
- 100 grams Maida
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 500 grams Sugar
- 2 glass Water
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Oil or Ghee for frying
- Take an empty bowl. Add Mawa / Khoya, Paneer, Maida, Baking soda and mix them thoroughly to form a dough.
- Take a plate and mash dough for 8-10 minutes as shown in the video, so that gulab jamun becomes soft and observe a good amount of sugar syrup.
- Cover it with a bowl and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a heating pan. Add Sugar and water for boiling.
- Add Cardamom powder, mix. Let it boil until the sugar syrup becomes soft sticky.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside. Sugar Syrup for Gulab Jamun is ready.
- Mash the dough again for a minute.
- Take a small amount of dough and give it a lemon size spherical shape. Do the same to remaining dough.
- Take an empty pan, add ghee or oil for frying the dough balls. Heat oil on a medium flame. Don't heat until it boils.
- Add a few of the dough balls and fry them until the colour turns to brown.
- Do the same with all the dough balls.
- Add all the Gulab Jamuns in Sugar syrup and keep them soaked for 5-6 hours so that sugar syrup goes inside them.
- Gulab Jamun is ready to serve now.