Mango kalakand is a sweet made from Milk and king of fruits Mango. As the fruit is available only during the summer season this is a must recipe at least once during the season.
- Measuring Cups
- Mixer Grinder
- 1½ litre Milk
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Take a pan, add milk, and heat on high flame to get a boil. Keep boiling on medium flame to make the milk quantity half. Keep stirring in regular intervals.1½ litre Milk
- Take mango pulp and mixer grind it to a paste consistency.1 cup Mango Pulp
- Lower the flame after the milk quantity gets half, add Sugar and Mango paste to the milk. Mix them thoroughly on low flame.½ cup Sugar
- Keep stirring and boiling on medium flame until the milk gets granular consistency.
- Lower the flame and add Ghee. Mix thoroughly until the water content is finished. Transfer the kalakand to a greased mold or a plate. Tap it a little and let it cool down and set for 3-4 hours.2 tsp Ghee
- Cut them into pieces and garnish with some dry fruits like pistachio or almonds. Mango Kalakand is ready.