Besan ki Barfi is a sweet made from gram flour and sugar syrup. It is a traditional sweet made during festivals or on occasions at home. Making this recipe is easy and needs very few ingredients.
Besan ki Barfi Danedar
Basan ki barfi is a traditional Indian Sweet made using gram flour and sugar syrup.
- Measuring Cups
- 2 cup Gram Flour Sieve it 1-2 times
- 2 tbsp Milk Cream
- ½ cup Ghee
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 1¼ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Pistachio Chopped
- Take a bowl, add Gram Flour, Milk Cream. Mix them with both hands rubbing each other. The granules formed are not even and are of different sizes.2 cup Gram Flour, 2 tbsp Milk Cream
- Now to make the size evenly, Take a sieve and rub the granules into it. Danedar Besan is ready.
- Take a pan, transfer danedar besan in it. Add ghee and mix with a spatula on low flame and roast until the colour turns light brown. It takes 10-15 minutes.½ cup Ghee
- add half quantity milk, mix and roast for 1 minute and remaining milk, again mix and roast for 1-2 minutes. Turn off the flame, after 2-3 minutes mix it again.4 tbsp Milk
- Take a pan, add sugar and water, Stir and heat to make sugar syrup. Check the consistency of sugar syrup as shown in the video.1 cup Water, 1¼ cup Sugar
- Transfer the sugar syrup to danedar besan and mix it immediately and thoroughly.
- Now transfer to a mould or plate which is greased with ghee so that it can be cut into shapes after it gets hard. Garnish with pistachio and press them gently. Cover with a lid and let it cool down for 2-3 hours.2 tbsp Pistachio
- Cut into pieces and serve in a plate. Besan ki barfi is ready.
Besan ki barfi can be stored in any steel container for 8-10 days for consumption.
One thought on “Besan ki Barfi”
बहुत बढ़िया मिठाई