Paneer Peda is a sweet that melts in the mouth leaving the soft sweet taste that you can’t resist to have one more. It is made with simple ingredients available at home and is an easy and quick recipe.
Paneer Peda is a very soft and delicious sweet that melts in the mouth.
- Clean Cloth
- Non-Stick Pan
- 2 litre Milk
- 3 tbsp Vinegar
- ½ liter Water
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 3 tbsp Bura Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Take a boiler, add milk and boil on high flame. Lower the flame and let it boil for 1 min while stirring with a spatula. Turn off the flame and stir for 2-3 mins for lowering the milk temperature.2 litre Milk
- keep stirring and add vinegar. Sieve in a clean cloth with the help of a siever. Pour water on it so that the temperature gets lowered and sourness from the paneer goes away. Remove the water content with the help of the cloth.3 tbsp Vinegar, ½ liter Water
- Transfer the paneer to a plate, smash it for 2-3 minutes as shown in the video. add milk powder, cornflour and Bura Sugar. Mix and smash for 5 minutes.2 tbsp Milk Powder, 1 tbsp Corn flour, 3 tbsp Bura Sugar
- Take a non-stick pan, transfer the Paneer mixture to the pan and heat it. Keep mixing on a low flame for 5 minutes. Check the mixture by making a small ball, turn off the flame if required and keep mixing for 2 minutes.
- add Cardamom Powder and mix thoroughly. Mix until the temperature reaches where you can start giving a shape.½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Take a small quantity and give a spherical or any other shape. Paneer Peda is ready.
Paneer Peda can be garnished with your favourite dry fruits. Pistachio gives very good colour on top of paneer Peda.Instead of making paneer from milk, ready-made paneer can be used.
One thought on “Paneer Peda”