Mango Suji Halwa is a sweet recipe made using seasonal fruit mango and suji or wheat semolina. Making it is an easy and quick recipe for breakfast or snacks. Also can be a side dish in a meal.
Mango Suji Halwa
- Measuring Cups
- 2 cup Water
- ¼ cup Ghee
- 25 number Almonds
- 30 number Raisins
- 1 cup Semolina
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 cup Mango Pulp
- ½ cup Sugar as required
- Take a pan, add water and boil it thoroughly. Transfer to a bowl.2 cup Water
- add Ghee, heat it. Add almonds and fry for a few minutes so that it becomes crunchy. Remove almonds in a bowl and fry raisins, remove in a bowl.¼ cup Ghee, 25 number Almonds, 30 number Raisins
- add Semolina Suji and roast it until the colour become pinkish. Add small quantities of heated water and keep roasting. I have used 1½ cup water.1 cup Semolina
- add cardamom powder and mango pulp. mix thoroughly. Add sugar and mix.1 tsp Cardamom Powder, 2 cup Mango, ½ cup Sugar
- Close with lid and let it cook for 10 minutes on low flame. Stir in between so that nothing sticks to the surface of the pan.
- add fried almonds and raisins, mix them. Turn off the flame and close with the lid for 10 minutes. Open the lid and mix once. Mango Sheera is ready.