Mango papad is a sun-dried sweet having a consistency like jelly. Made using seasonal fruit mango, this jelly can be stored for up to one year, which means that the taste of mango can be enjoyed throughout the year in the form of Mango Papad.
- Clean Cloth
- 1 kg Mango Pulp
- 200 grams Sugar
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Grind the mango pulp and make a smooth consistency. Transfer to a Pan. add Sugar and turn on the flame to medium and mix them for 20-25 Minutes.1 kg Mango Pulp, 200 grams Sugar
- Lower the flame as the water content gets less. It took 25 minutes for me. Turn off the flame.
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee. Transfer the Mango Pulp on it. Depending on the thickness you need, select the plate size. Spread it evenly.2 tsp Ghee
- Cover it with a transparent cloth and dry it under the sun for 2-3 Days depending on the Sunlight.
- Cut into pieces. Mango Papad is ready.