- 2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 cup Water
- Take a bowl. Add Wheat Flour, Salt and Oil.
- Mix them adding a small quantity of water to prepare the dough.
- Keep it for 10 Min Rest.
- Mash it for 2 minutes and start the process for roasting.
Dividing and Making Circle.
- Take a small part of the dough and divide into a large and small part as shown in the video.
- With the bigger part soak it into dry wheat flour powder and make a shape of a small bowl.
- Soak the smaller part in oil and put it into the dough bowl and cover with it.
- Add dry powder on the dough and using roller form the shape of a flat circle. Use dry wheat flour if required.
Folding and making a circle.
- Take a small part of the dough.
- Roll it using roller pin 2-3 times to form an oval flat shape.
- Add a small amount of oil on the dough surface and with hand apply it fully on the surface.
- Fold in half for two times to form a triangle. Then fold the two bottom corners slightly and with the help of thump, press at corners and give a circle shape to the dough.
- Apply wheat flour and roll it in the same way to make a flat circle.
- Heat up Roti making Iron Pan.
- Lay the flat circle dough on the heated Iron pan.
- When small bubbles are observed turn it to another side. Likewise, toast from both sides.
- If the Roti's are for lunch box or for eating after a few hours, then add a small amount to oil on it while toasting.
- Toast it thoroughly from both sides as shown in the video and keep it in a roti keeper box. Do it with all the left out the dough.
- Roti's are ready to eat.