Cabbage is a vegetable having good benefits. It can be eaten raw by mixing in salads or by making curry. If you don’t like both of these, I am sure this recipe will make you eat cabbage easily. It’s cabbage raita.
It is preferred to have with biryani’s, pulao and other rice dishes.
- Small Pan for Tadka / Tempering
- 500 grams Cabbage Finely Chopped
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- ½ cup Chopped Corriander Leaves
- 2 Pieces Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Curd / Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 6 pieces Curry leaves
- Take a Bowl. Add Cabbage, Onion, Corriander Leaves, Green Chilli and Salt. Mix them thoroughly.500 grams Cabbage, 1 cup Chopped Onion, ½ cup Chopped Corriander Leaves, 2 Pieces Chopped Green Chilli, 1 tsp Salt
- add Curd and mix it.1 cup Curd / Yogurt
- Take a small pan, add oil and heat for a few seconds. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves. Temper it for a couple of seconds.1 tbsp Oil, ½ tsp Mustard Seeds, ½ tsp Cumin Seeds, 6 pieces Curry leaves
- Transfer the tempering to the cabbage curd mixture. Mix it thoroughly. Cabbage Raita is ready.