Oats Pancake is an easy recipe for breakfast or quick food. Oats which are a rich source of fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants makes a perfect start for a healthy morning.
Oats pancakes are had with honey, fruits like banana, apples and Jams or chocolate sauce.
Oats Pancake is a delicious and easy recipe to make. And this makes a healthy breakfast.
- 1½ cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 2 tbsp Powder Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Curd / Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Melted Ghee
- 1 glass Milk or as needed
- Take a pan, add oats and roast on low flame for 5 minutes. Turn off the flame and let it cool down to room temperature. Mixer grind to make fine powder.1½ cup Oats
- Take a bowl, add oats fine powder, milk powder, powder sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Mix with whisk and sieve so that lumps are removed.2 tbsp Milk Powder, 2 tbsp Powder Sugar, 1 tsp Baking Powder, ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- add curd and ghee. mix thoroughly.2 tbsp Curd / Yogurt, 2 tbsp Melted Ghee
- now while mixing with a whisk keep adding small quantity of milk to make the batter. Add milk as required to get the batter texture.1 glass Milk
- Heat pan and on low flame add 1 ladle of batter at the center and let it spread on its own. After 1 minute turn the pan cake and let it get roasted on both the sides.
- Transfer the pan cake to a plate and repeat the steps. Pancake is ready.
Batter gets little harder as the time passes by, mix milk as required and make the batter easy flowing for making pancakes.It is served hot and at room temperature. Fruits, Chocolate Sauce, Jam or Honey can go along with these pancakes.
One thought on “Oats Pancake”
Yummy breakfast in the morning!