Oats Pancake is an easy recipe for breakfast or quick food. Oats which are a rich source of fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants makes a perfect start for a healthy morning.
Oats pancakes are had with honey, fruits like banana, apples and Jams or chocolate sauce.
Table of Contents
- 1½ cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 2 tbsp Powder Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Curd / Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Melted Ghee
- 1 glass Milk or as needed
- Take a pan, add oats and roast on low flame for 5 minutes. Turn off the flame and let it cool down to room temperature. Mixer grind to make fine powder.1½ cup Oats
- Take a bowl, add oats fine powder, milk powder, powder sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Mix with whisk and sieve so that lumps are removed.2 tbsp Milk Powder, 2 tbsp Powder Sugar, 1 tsp Baking Powder, ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- add curd and ghee. mix thoroughly.2 tbsp Curd / Yogurt, 2 tbsp Melted Ghee
- now while mixing with a whisk keep adding small quantity of milk to make the batter. Add milk as required to get the batter texture.1 glass Milk
- Heat pan and on low flame add 1 ladle of batter at the center and let it spread on its own. After 1 minute turn the pan cake and let it get roasted on both the sides.
- Transfer the pan cake to a plate and repeat the steps. Pancake is ready.