Tea Cup Cake Chocolate
Table of Contents
- 1 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Powder Sugar
- 2 Cup Maida
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 8-10 Pieces Chocolate
- Take a bowl and add Canola oil and Powdered sugar. Mix them thoroughly.
- Add Maida, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Cocoa Powder. Mix them thoroughly.
- Add small amounts of milk and keep mixing until batter is formed.
- Add a small quantity of batter in a teacup and then a chocolate piece and again batter. Remember not to fill the cup more than 70%
- Fill all the cups in the same way.
- Transfer all the cups for baking. If baking in a pan, the flame should be low. It will take around 40-45 minutes.
- Now remove the cups and let them cool.
- Choco Tea Cupcake is ready to serve.