Oatmeal Healthy Cake
Oatmeal healthy cake sounds yummy and good, it’s easy to prepare at home without any other flour or oven. Prepare it in a pressure cooker and enjoy the deliciousness with your family.
- 2 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Powder Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 8-10 Pieces Chopped Almonds
- 15-20 Pieces Raisins
- 8-10 Pieces Cashews
- Take oats and grind it to make it flour.
- Take cake baking pan and grease it using oil and sprinkle oats flour so that cake will not stick to it.
- Take a bowl, add canola oil and powder sugar. Mix them thoroughly using a spoon.
- Add milk powder and mix it.
- Add Oats flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix them thoroughly.
- Using a hand mixer, mix them while adding smaller quantities of milk so that batter is neither thick nor thin.
- Add vanilla essence, almonds, raisins, cashews. Mix them.
- Now add this batter to baking pan. Spread evenly in pan and decorate it with dry fruits on top as per your requirement.
- Put the cake pan in a 10 minute preheated pressure cooker having a layer of salt and small stand.
- Close the lid without gasket and whistle. Cook at low flame for 30 mins.
- Open and check if the cake is fully baked using a knife. if it is not sticking, then remove the pan from the cooker, close it with a plate and rotate top-bottom then tap so that cake is on the plate.
- Easily with the help of hands rotate the cake.
The oatmeal cake is ready to cut and eat.
2 thoughts on “Oatmeal Healthy Cake”
It was delicious and I had most of the part. 🙂 yummy and tasty healthy oats cake.