Dry fruit Malai Cake EGGLESS
Dry fruit malai cake can be prepared at home which kids will enjoy having it anytime. It can be a tiffin box recipe as well. Preparing dry fruit cake at home makes this a healthy recipe.
- 1 Cup Full Cream
- 1 Cup Powder Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk Powder
- 2 Cup Maida Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ Cup Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ Cup Chopped Almonds
- ½ Cup Chopped Cashews
- ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
- ½ Cup Raisins
- Ghee for Greasing Cake Pan
- Take a bowl. Add full cream and powder sugar. mix them using a hand mixer or using a spoon.
- Add milk powder and mix it the same way.
- Add Maida Flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix them the same way.
- Add a small amount of milk and keep mixing until it becomes a batter.
- Add Vanilla essence and mix.
- Add Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, Raisins mix them using a spoon.
- Take a cake pan and grease it using ghee.
- Sprinkle maida flour on the grease and spread by shaking so that cake doesn’t stick.
- Add cake batter, spread evenly and add few pieces of dry fruits on top.
- Put the pan in the preheated cooker without whistle and gasket. Cook it for 45 minutes on low flame.
- Check if the cake is cooked with a knife and remove the pan.
- Transfer it to a plate.
Delicious and yummy dry fruit cake is ready.
One thought on “Dry fruit Malai Cake EGGLESS”
Dry fruits in the cake is like heaven. Yummy taste! I liked it very much.