Oreo Truffle Cake is a delicious and yummy chocolate cake that I tried to make the first time. It’s so chocolaty that no one can resist. Kids love it very much. It’s a perfect cake at home for occasions like birthdays or anniversaries.
Oreo Truffle Cake
Oreo Truffle cake is a delicious chocolaty cake liked by kids and every chocolate lover.
- Mixer Grinder
- Turntable cake stand
- Piping Bag
- 2 packets Oreo Chocolate Flavour
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 sachet Eno Regular
- 350 grams Dark Chocolate
- 300 grams Full Cream
- Take a pan, add salt and preheat for 5-10 minutes on medium flame.
- Crush Oreo Biscuits and add to a mixer. grind it to powder, add milk, grind it so that it becomes a smooth batter.2 packets Oreo, ¾ cup Milk
- Transfer to a bowl, add Eno, mix it with the help of a whisk.1 sachet Eno
- Take a cake mould, add butter paper surface and grease it with ghee. Tap it for few times and put it in the preheated pan.
- Close the lid and let it bake for 30-40 minutes on low flame. Check if the batter is baked thoroughly and remove it from the flame to cool down.
- Take dark chocolate and cut it into pieces. add to a bowl with full cream. Melt it in a double boiler. Chocolate ganache is ready.350 grams Dark Chocolate, 300 grams Full Cream
- Take a small bowl and transfer a little quantity of ganache into it. Keep them in a refrigirator.
- Remove the cake from the mould and keep it on a turntable cake stand. Cut a layer of the cake and keep the top layer aside.
- Take a piping bag and add Chocolate ganache into it. Pour it on the cake and make an even layer on it. Put another layer of cake on it and pour ganache over it to make a layer.
- Cover up the sides using ganache and spread it all over evenly. Use a cake decorator on the sides and turn to form lines around.
- Take ganache in a piping bag and form a flower-like design on the corners of the cake. Design the bottom part around the cake with leftover ganache.
- Put cherries on the flower design and make decoration at the centre of the cake.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes and Oreo Truffle cake is ready.
Watch the video to get many tips for improving the cake. The cake can be stored in a refrigerator for 2-3 days.