2 Side Wheat Flour Pineapple Sponge Cake
Cake made at home is delicious, and yummy for kids as it has two sides. One side is cherry and another side is pineapple. Make it at home and surprise kids.
- 2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Milkmaid
- 1 Cup Milk Cream
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 6 Slices Pineapple
- ½ Cup Cherry
- ½ Cup Ghee
- Take a bowl, Add milkmaid and cream. Mix them using a hand mixer for 2 minutes
- Add wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder. Mix them thoroughly using a small amount of milk to make the cake batter.
- Take a cake pan and decorate it with pineapple and cherry pieces.
- Add Ghee into the pan and spread by tilting it.
- Add cake batter to the pan and spread evenly. Decorate with chopped cherry’s.
- Put the pan in the 5-minute preheated cooker without whistle and gasket for 45 minutes on low flame.
- Check if the cake is ready with a fork. Remove it and let it cool down.
The cake is ready to cut from either side. Enjoy delicious fruit cake.
2 thoughts on “2 Side Wheat Flour Pineapple Sponge Cake”
यह केक तो बहुत ही तस्टी लग रहा है। Yummy
It’s so yummy &teasy..