2 Side Wheat Flour Pineapple Sponge Cake
- 2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Milkmaid
- 1 Cup Milk Cream
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 6 Slices Pineapple
- ½ Cup Cherry
- ½ Cup Ghee
- Take a bowl, Add milkmaid and cream. Mix them using a hand mixer for 2 minutes
- Add wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder. Mix them thoroughly using a small amount of milk to make the cake batter.
- Take a cake pan and decorate it with pineapple and cherry pieces.
- Add Ghee into the pan and spread by tilting it.
- Add cake batter to the pan and spread evenly. Decorate with chopped cherry’s.
- Put the pan in the 5-minute preheated cooker without whistle and gasket for 45 minutes on low flame.
- Check if the cake is ready with a fork. Remove it and let it cool down.