Barik Sev / Nylon Sev
Table of Contents
- 2½ Cup Besan (gram flour)
- ½ tbsp Black Salt
- ½ tbsp Turmeric
- 4-5 tbsp Oil
- Oil for frying
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients to make a dough using a small amount of water.
- Select the thinnest holes plate of sev maker and fill the dough in sev maker.
- Take a pan and heat oil.
- With the help of sev maker handle, compress the dough so that sev comes out from thin holes and goes into the hot oil.
- Fry it till it reaches golden yellow colour on both sides and remove it. Do the same thing with remaining dough.