Choco Seeds Bar
- ½ Cup Watermelon Seeds
- ½ Cup Melon Seeds
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Oats Powder
- 3-4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3-4 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter
- ½ Cup Sliced Cashew
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 Cup Dates (Seeds removed and Smashed)
- 1 Cup Chopped Dark Chocolate
- Take a pan and roast rolled oats on a low flame until the colour changes to light brown. Remove it in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now roast Almonds, Cashews, Pumpkin seeds, Watermelon seeds and Melon Seeds on a low flame for 2-3 minutes. Remove it and add to rolled oats.
- Add butter to the pan, when it melts add dates and mix it for 2 minutes.
- Add chia seeds and poppy seeds. Mix them thoroughly.
- Add everything from the bowl and mix it.
- When dates get mixed up, add honey, mix and remove the pan from flame.
- Add oats powder and mix.
- Add dark chocolate and mix. Chocolate melts due to the heat in seeds.
- Spread the mixture on a food wrapper to form a square shape.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hrs. Remove the wrapper and cut into bar shapes.