Khasta Mathri Crunchy Snacks
- 2 Cup Maida Flour
- ¾ Cup Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
- ½ tbsp Salt
- Oil Frying
- Take a bowl. Add Maida flour, butter, ajwain and salt. Mix them.
- Add a small quantity of water while mixing to make a dough. keep it aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a small quantity and roll to make a round shape like roti.
- Make holes using a fork so that it doesn’t get bulged while frying.
- Cut it with any of the small shapes you like. I have used diamond.
- Take a plate with maida flour sprinkled on it. Transfer the cut small pieces to the plate.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the cut pieces in small quantities on both sides by turning around on a medium flame until the colour turns light brown. Remove from oil.