Cheese Pocket Sandwich
Enjoy Cheesy Cheese Pocket Sandwich at home easily using Sandwich toaster. It will be yummy and cheesy with vegetables.
- ½ Cup Chopped Baby Corn
- ½ Cup Sweet Corn
- ½ Cup Sliced Tomato
- ½ Cup Olives
- ½ Cup Sliced Onion
- ½ Cup Sliced Capcicum
- ½ Cup Tomato Sauce
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 6 Slice Sandwich Bread
- ½ Cup Chopped Paneer Cubes
- 1 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Pinch Oregano
- Take the bread and cut the brown corner with a knife each one by one. (Optional)
- Take two slices. Spread mayonnaise on one and tomato sauce on another.
- Put 2-3 Slices each of Onion, then Capsicum and Tomato.
- Add a few pieces of Baby corn, Sweet Corn and Paneer.
- Add Grated Mozerella cheese and sprinkle mixed herbs and oregano.
- Cover it with the Mayoneisse spread bread and keep it aside.
- Follow the same with other slices to make a sandwich. you can increase or decrease or change vegetables depending on your likeness.
- Take Sandwich toaster and put one sandwich in it and toast on low flame. Keep checking in between if the sandwich gets toasted.
- Remove the toasted on and toast leftover sandwiches one by one.
Cheese pocket sandwich is ready to serve. It can be cut from middle or diagonal to have the richness in view as well.
One thought on “Cheese Pocket Sandwich”
Tried today. I was able to make it and were yummy.👌