Cheese Pocket Sandwich
- ½ Cup Chopped Baby Corn
- ½ Cup Sweet Corn
- ½ Cup Sliced Tomato
- ½ Cup Olives
- ½ Cup Sliced Onion
- ½ Cup Sliced Capcicum
- ½ Cup Tomato Sauce
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 6 Slice Sandwich Bread
- ½ Cup Chopped Paneer Cubes
- 1 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Pinch Oregano
- Take the bread and cut the brown corner with a knife each one by one. (Optional)
- Take two slices. Spread mayonnaise on one and tomato sauce on another.
- Put 2-3 Slices each of Onion, then Capsicum and Tomato.
- Add a few pieces of Baby corn, Sweet Corn and Paneer.
- Add Grated Mozerella cheese and sprinkle mixed herbs and oregano.
- Cover it with the Mayoneisse spread bread and keep it aside.
- Follow the same with other slices to make a sandwich. you can increase or decrease or change vegetables depending on your likeness.
- Take Sandwich toaster and put one sandwich in it and toast on low flame. Keep checking in between if the sandwich gets toasted.
- Remove the toasted on and toast leftover sandwiches one by one.