Wheat Flour Ladi pav is a recipe that is a healthy alternative where wheat is used instead of maida. Making this is easy and quicky. Both in the oven and no oven recipes are made here.
Wheat Flour Ladi Pav
- Measuring Cups
- 1 cup Milk Lukewarm
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 15 grams Active Dry Yeast
- 4 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Milk Powder
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Take a bowl, add milk and sugar. mix them thoroughly.1 cup Milk, 4 tbsp Sugar
- add yeast, close with a lid and leave it for 10 minutes. Remove the lid and stir it for few times.15 grams Active Dry Yeast
- Put a sieve in the bowl, pour wheat flour, salt and milk powder. Mix it with a spoon and let it sieve in the bowl.4 cup Wheat Flour, 1 tsp Salt, 4 tbsp Milk Powder
- Remove the sieve and mix with your hand gently. Add small quantities of water and make a hard dough. add 2 tbsp oil and keep mashing and mixing to make the dough soft. add another 2 tbsp of oil and keep doing the same.4 tbsp Oil
- After the dough is soft, cover it with a wrapper and leave it for 45minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove the wrapper, mix it gently and take it into a large surface for making shapes.
- Pour dry flour on it so that it doesn't get stick. Make small pieces of spherical balls from the dough
- Take a pan and grease it with oil. Place the dough pieces in the mould with a little space. Brush them with milk on the surface. Cover with a cloth and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- If making on a gas stove, preheat the pan with salt in it for 10 minutes on medium flame. If making in oven, preheat and bake on 170° - 175° for 20-25 Minutes.
- Add the mould to a preheated pan on the gas stove and let it bake for 30-35 minutes on low flame.
- Remove the mould from the oven or pan and check if the pav is baked. Brush it with oil on the surface and cover it with a wet cloth for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cloth and transfer Pav to a plate. Wheat Flour Ladi Pav is ready.