Wheat Flour Ladi pav is a recipe that is a healthy alternative where wheat is used instead of maida. Making this is easy and quicky. Both in the oven and no oven recipes are made here.
Wheat Flour Ladi Pav
Wheat Flour Ladi pav is a healthy alternative to normal maida pav.
- Measuring Cups
- 1 cup Milk Lukewarm
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 15 grams Active Dry Yeast
- 4 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Milk Powder
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Take a bowl, add milk and sugar. mix them thoroughly.1 cup Milk, 4 tbsp Sugar
- add yeast, close with a lid and leave it for 10 minutes. Remove the lid and stir it for few times.15 grams Active Dry Yeast
- Put a sieve in the bowl, pour wheat flour, salt and milk powder. Mix it with a spoon and let it sieve in the bowl.4 cup Wheat Flour, 1 tsp Salt, 4 tbsp Milk Powder
- Remove the sieve and mix with your hand gently. Add small quantities of water and make a hard dough. add 2 tbsp oil and keep mashing and mixing to make the dough soft. add another 2 tbsp of oil and keep doing the same.4 tbsp Oil
- After the dough is soft, cover it with a wrapper and leave it for 45minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove the wrapper, mix it gently and take it into a large surface for making shapes.
- Pour dry flour on it so that it doesn't get stick. Make small pieces of spherical balls from the dough
- Take a pan and grease it with oil. Place the dough pieces in the mould with a little space. Brush them with milk on the surface. Cover with a cloth and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- If making on a gas stove, preheat the pan with salt in it for 10 minutes on medium flame. If making in oven, preheat and bake on 170° - 175° for 20-25 Minutes.
- Add the mould to a preheated pan on the gas stove and let it bake for 30-35 minutes on low flame.
- Remove the mould from the oven or pan and check if the pav is baked. Brush it with oil on the surface and cover it with a wet cloth for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cloth and transfer Pav to a plate. Wheat Flour Ladi Pav is ready.
Wheat Flour Ladi Pav is as soft and tasty as normal ones. these can be used for Pav bhaji or just to have by dipping in milk or chocolate sauce.