Kulhad Cake is a desi style chocolate cake that is made in a small clay pot. It is very creamy and soft and tastes delicious and yummy to eat at any time. Kids love this chocolate cake very much.
Kulhad Chocolate Cake
- Hand mixer
- Pots or Kulhad
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 cup Bura Sugar or powder sugar
- 1½ cup Maida/All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Milk
- 200 grams Fresh Cream
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Milk
- take a bowl, add butter and sugar. Mix using a hand mixer thoroughly until creamy. It may take up to 10 mins.50 grams Butter, 1 cup Bura Sugar
- Put a sieve in the bowl and add maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. mix it with a whisk so that the lumps get separated. Mix it using a hand mixer.1½ cup Maida/All purpose flour, 2 tbsp Cocoa powder, 1 tsp Baking Powder, ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- add milk half the quantity, mix and again add remaining. mix with the hand mixer, and the cake batter is ready.1 cup Milk
- Fill Kulhad till half with the cake batter. Keep it in an oven which is preheated for 10 mins at 180°. Bake it for 30-35 mins at 180°. Remove from the oven.
- Take a bowl, add cream, dark chocolate. Heat for 2-3 mins in the oven and mix with a whisk. Add milk and mix. Chocolate Ganache is ready.1 cup Milk, 200 grams Fresh Cream, 100 grams Dark Chocolate, 2 tbsp Milk
- Remove the top layers of cake on Kulhad which comesout easily. Pour Chocolate Ganache over the cake which gets to the bottom of the pot. Cover it with the cake layer which we removed. Kulhad cake is ready.