Beetroot Halwa with Almonds
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 500 Grams Grated Beetroot
- ½ Litre Full Cream Milk
- 200 Grams Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 Pinch Nutmeg
- 15-20 Pieces Chopped Almonds
- Take a bowl and add Ghee.
- Keep it on a low flame.
- After ghee gets heat, add beetroot.
- Mix and cook under medium flame until the water content of beetroot evaporates.
- Add full cream milk.
- Cook on medium flame stirring occasionally until there is a thickness in it.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, mix them and cook on medium flame while stirring occasionally so that it becomes thicker.
- Add Nutmeg and mix which will add aroma and flavour.
- Add Almonds and mix them.
- Remove from flame and let it cool.