Gond ke Laddu Crunchy
Gond laddu or Edible gum laddu is obtained from trees and we can use it in many recipes. These are yummy and crunchy to eat and has many health benefits.
- 3 Cup Wheat Flour
- 4 Cup Ghee
- 50 Grams Gond
- 1 Cup Dried Coconut Powder
- 1 Cup Dried Dates Powder
- 1 Cup Almond Powder
- 1½ Cup Jaggery Powder
- Take a pan and add 3 cup wheat flour. Roast it till light brown colour on low flame.
- Transfer it to another pan and then add 4 Big spoon ghee in the empty pan and heat it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 25 grams Gond and fry on low flame till it bulges and gets light pinkish color. Transfer the fried gond to a plate. Do the same with remaining 25 grams of gond.
- Mash fried gond to small pieces and add it for the roasted flour.
- Add dried coconut powder, dried dates powder, almond powder and jaggery powder.
- Add leftover Ghee from the pan and mix it thoroughly with the help of hands. There shouldn’t be any lumps leftover.
- Add 1 cup Ghee and mix.
- Add the required amount of Ghee for making laddus. Make Laddus.
Gond Laddu is ready to taste.
2 thoughts on “Gond ke Laddu Crunchy”
Healthy laddu’s. Jaggery powder in laddu makes it very tasty and yummy. I enjoyed them very much.
Awasam teasy and healthy..