Gond ke Laddu Crunchy
Table of Contents
- 3 Cup Wheat Flour
- 4 Cup Ghee
- 50 Grams Gond
- 1 Cup Dried Coconut Powder
- 1 Cup Dried Dates Powder
- 1 Cup Almond Powder
- 1½ Cup Jaggery Powder
- Take a pan and add 3 cup wheat flour. Roast it till light brown colour on low flame.
- Transfer it to another pan and then add 4 Big spoon ghee in the empty pan and heat it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 25 grams Gond and fry on low flame till it bulges and gets light pinkish color. Transfer the fried gond to a plate. Do the same with remaining 25 grams of gond.
- Mash fried gond to small pieces and add it for the roasted flour.
- Add dried coconut powder, dried dates powder, almond powder and jaggery powder.
- Add leftover Ghee from the pan and mix it thoroughly with the help of hands. There shouldn’t be any lumps leftover.
- Add 1 cup Ghee and mix.
- Add the required amount of Ghee for making laddus. Make Laddus.