Til Gud Laddu is specially made during the Sankranti festival. Making it is simple and very easy. In English, it can be called Sesame Seeds and Jaggery Laddu. I have made the laddu as soft as possible so that it will dissolve in the mouth.
It is very healthy to eat during this season which helps in boosting the immunity and providing heat to the body required during the cold season.
Sesame seeds are rich in minerals like Zinc, Magnesium, Copper, and Calcium. It also has proteins, fiber, and antioxidants which makes this laddu very nutritious.
With these rich nutritional content, it helps the body for healthier skin and hair, strong bones, provides immunity and other benefits.
Follow the steps and make this ladoo at home easily. Share this with your friends.
Til Gud Laddu Sankranti Special
- 150 Grams Sesame Seeds
- 300 Grams Jaggery
- Take and bowl and add 1 cup of Sesame seeds.
- Wash thoroughly and let it be in the water for 5 minutes.
- Using a strainer, separate water and sesame seeds. You can keep sesame seeds in the strainer for 2-3 minutes so that all the water drains off.
- Take a pan and add all the sesame seeds in it and keep it on a medium flame for roasting.
- Roast them until all the water evaporates and turn the flame to low, roast them until the sesame seeds can be mashed using our fingers.
- In a grinder add the roasted sesame seeds and 300 grams jaggery.
- Grind them for 2-3 minutes which will mix and make a powder of sesame seeds and jaggery.
- Transfer them in a bowl and with the help of hands make delicious laddus.
One thought on “Til Gud Laddu Sankranti Special”
Its one of my favorite laddu’s. Til gud gyha goad goad bola. Happy Sankranti.