Sugar-free flax seeds coconut Laddu are easy to make and yummy to eat. All the ingredients have many benefits. It can be made at home following the below steps.
Sugarfree Flaxseeds Coconut Laddu
Table of Contents
- 1 cup Flax seeds
- ¼ cup Ghee
- ½ cup Almonds
- ½ cup Raisins
- 2 cup Grated fresh Coconut
- 2 cup Jaggery Powder
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Take a pan and Roast flax seeds until they get crunchy on a low flame and transfer to a plate.
- Add Ghee in the Pan and let it heat for a few seconds.
- Add almonds and fry till they are crunchy and transfer to another plate.
- Add Raisins to the same ghee and fry for a couple of seconds and transfer it to another plate.
- Make medium pieces of fried almonds using knife or grinder.
- Add grated coconut to the same Ghee and fry for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Add Jaggery Powder and roast for 4-5 minutes while mixing with a spoon.
- Add Cardamom Powder, Almonds, Flaxseeds and Mix them on a low flame for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the flame and mix for more 2 Minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes so that we can give laddu shapes to the mixture. Note that if it cools down completely, it's difficult to give shapes as Jaggery gets dry.
- Give Laddu shapes to the mixture. And laddus are ready.