Suji ke Laddu Soft and Tasty
Table of Contents
Suji Laddu is very soft and healthy sweet. Making these laddus are easy and can be made within 30-40 Min.
- 2 Cup Suji It is prepared by wheat. Soak Wheatgrass seeds in water for 5 minutes and completely dry them under the shadow. Then grind them in wheat mill grinder and strain them two times using suji strainer.
- 1 Cup Powder Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 7-8 Pieces Chopped Almonds
- 1 Cup Ghee
- Take a pan and add 2 cup suji laddu for roasting on low flame. Roast it until the colour is light rose colour. It should take 5-6 minutes.
- Keep it aside for 3-5 minutes for cooling down. Strain the flour so that the strained flour is very soft.
- Soft flour is ready for making laddus. Now add powder sugar, cardamom powder, Almonds and Mix them.
- Add small quantities of Ghee required to make laddus and start preparing small spherical shapes of it.
Delicious and soft laddus which dissolve in the mouth instantly are ready to serve.