Potato Chips Salty for Snacks
Table of Contents
Potato chips especially crispy and salty are everyone’s favourite. It’s consumed as snacks or during watching movies or gossiping with friends.
- 3 Pieces Potatoes Take Big Ones
- 1 Pieces Alum
- 1 Bowl Water
- Oil for frying
- Take Potatoes. Wash and take out its skin using a peeler.
- Take a bowl of water which can accommodate all potatoes. Put Alum and rotate it for 30-40 seconds and remove it.
- Now add potatoes in it. Keep it for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and clean it with a dry cloth so that all the water on the surface of potato is observed.
- Now with the help of slicer, slice the potatoes gently so that all comes in the same thickness.
- Take a pan and heat oil in which potatoes can be deep-fried.
- Add a few slices one by one in the oil which is on high flame.
- Fry them gently so that shape doesn’t get changed and keep lowering the flame so that chips won’t get burnt.
- Once the bubbles stop coming out, remove the crispy fried chips from the oil.
- Fry the remaining slices in the same way.
- Sprinkle salt on all the chips for the yummy taste.
Salty and crispy yummy chips are ready to eat.