Soya Chunks Fry Crunchy
- 200 Grams Soya Chunks
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt / As per Taste
- 1 Piece Chopped Onions
- 1 Piece Lemon
- Wash Soya chunks thoroughly, soak them in water for 25-30 Minutes.
- Remove Soya Chunks from water squeezing thoroughly and leave them for 5-10 Minutes.
- Add Yoghurt, Ginger Garlic paste, Cornflour, Gramflour, Kashmiri Red Chilli and Salt.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Take oil in a frypan and heat it.
- After it reaches to a temperature suitable for frying, add the mixed soya chunks to them and fry them on medium flame.
- Soya chunks can be served in a plate with Chopped onions and little drops of lemon juice sprinkled on it. This will taste yummy.