Soya Chunks Fry Crunchy
Soya Chunks can be fried and made crunchy and having it will be yummy with onions and lemon. Know the recipe of Soya Chunks Fry how to make them at home.
- 200 Grams Soya Chunks
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt / As per Taste
- 1 Piece Chopped Onions
- 1 Piece Lemon
- Wash Soya chunks thoroughly, soak them in water for 25-30 Minutes.
- Remove Soya Chunks from water squeezing thoroughly and leave them for 5-10 Minutes.
- Add Yoghurt, Ginger Garlic paste, Cornflour, Gramflour, Kashmiri Red Chilli and Salt.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Take oil in a frypan and heat it.
- After it reaches to a temperature suitable for frying, add the mixed soya chunks to them and fry them on medium flame.
- Soya chunks can be served in a plate with Chopped onions and little drops of lemon juice sprinkled on it. This will taste yummy.
Taste them and have them.
One thought on “Soya Chunks Fry Crunchy”
Crunchy Soya chunks is best.