Aloo Masala Puri is a tasty recipe that is simple to cook using potatoes, wheat flour and masala. It melts in the mouth with a yummy taste that anyone will ask for one more.
Aloo Masala Puri
Aloo Masala Puri is a simple and very delicious mouth-watering recipe for snacks.
- Measuring Cups
- Rolling Board and Pin
- Jhara Spatula
- 3 number Potato Medium Size Boiled
- 2 cup Wheat Flour Sieved
- 1 tsp Salt As per taste
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Corriander powder
- ½ tsp Carrom Seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chilli
- 2 number Chopped Green Chilli
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ¼ cup Chopped Corriander Leaves
- ½ tsp Powder Sugar
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Oil
- 5 cup Oil As required for frying
- Take a Bowl, add Wheat Flour and grate potatoes in it.3 number Potato, 2 cup Wheat Flour
- add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, carrom seeds, coriander powder, red chilli, green chilli, ginger garlic paste and coriander leaves. Mix them thoroughly.1 tsp Salt, ½ tsp Turmeric Powder, ½ tsp Cumin Powder, 1 tsp Corriander powder, ½ tsp Carrom Seeds, 1 tsp Red Chilli, 2 number Chopped Green Chilli, 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste, ¼ cup Chopped Corriander Leaves
- add Powder Sugar and Oil. Mix them thoroughly.½ tsp Powder Sugar, 1 tbsp Oil
- add small quantities of water as needed and mix it to form a hard dough. Close with a lid and leave it for 15-20 mins.
- Remove the lid and add oil, mix it for a few seconds.1 tsp Oil
- Now take a small quantity around a medium lemon size of the dough. Give a circle shape with hands, dip into oil and roll it to form a big circle of puri size. Let the size of the puri be a little thick.
- Take a pan, add oil for frying. Heat oil. Check with a small size ball of dough, if it is frying.5 cup Oil
- Fry the puri's one by one on a medium to high flame. Keep rotating the puri so that the frying is evenly on all sides. Turn and do the same until the colour is light pink.
- Remove the puri and repeat the same for the remaining dough. Aloo Masala Puri is ready.
It is good to form puri shapes from the dough before you start frying if you are making it for the first time.The puris can be stored for 2-3 days and are very yummy to eat while travelling.
One thought on “Aloo Masala Puri”
Delicious and Yummy Puri.