Aloo Masala Puri is a tasty recipe that is simple to cook using potatoes, wheat flour and masala. It melts in the mouth with a yummy taste that anyone will ask for one more.
Aloo Masala Puri
Table of Contents
- Measuring Cups
- Rolling Board and Pin
- Jhara Spatula
- 3 number Potato Medium Size Boiled
- 2 cup Wheat Flour Sieved
- 1 tsp Salt As per taste
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Corriander powder
- ½ tsp Carrom Seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chilli
- 2 number Chopped Green Chilli
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ¼ cup Chopped Corriander Leaves
- ½ tsp Powder Sugar
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Oil
- 5 cup Oil As required for frying
- Take a Bowl, add Wheat Flour and grate potatoes in it.3 number Potato, 2 cup Wheat Flour
- add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, carrom seeds, coriander powder, red chilli, green chilli, ginger garlic paste and coriander leaves. Mix them thoroughly.1 tsp Salt, ½ tsp Turmeric Powder, ½ tsp Cumin Powder, 1 tsp Corriander powder, ½ tsp Carrom Seeds, 1 tsp Red Chilli, 2 number Chopped Green Chilli, 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste, ¼ cup Chopped Corriander Leaves
- add Powder Sugar and Oil. Mix them thoroughly.½ tsp Powder Sugar, 1 tbsp Oil
- add small quantities of water as needed and mix it to form a hard dough. Close with a lid and leave it for 15-20 mins.
- Remove the lid and add oil, mix it for a few seconds.1 tsp Oil
- Now take a small quantity around a medium lemon size of the dough. Give a circle shape with hands, dip into oil and roll it to form a big circle of puri size. Let the size of the puri be a little thick.
- Take a pan, add oil for frying. Heat oil. Check with a small size ball of dough, if it is frying.5 cup Oil
- Fry the puri's one by one on a medium to high flame. Keep rotating the puri so that the frying is evenly on all sides. Turn and do the same until the colour is light pink.
- Remove the puri and repeat the same for the remaining dough. Aloo Masala Puri is ready.