Mini Cheese Pizza can be prepared easily without any oven on a regular stove. I have made these using Idli making utensils. Making them is easier and no need to cut.
- Yummy and Cheesy
- Easy to make
- No Oven Required
- Various flavours in one go
Having a small shape they are more attractive and yummy to eat. Here I am able to make different varieties of Pizzas in one go.
Pizza basically an Italian originated dish is loved by many people worldwide. Here in India too there are many lovers of Pizza and all want to have their own taste of Pizza.
Some like spicy while some like with more vegetables and etc… which gives options to make lots of varieties of Pizza.
I like cheese so I have made cheesy pizzas here, one can add, increase, decrease ingredients according to the taste and make delicious pizzas at home.
It was just that I tried to make them using Idli utensils and they came out very good. With added Vegetables, I love to see my kids enjoying the mini pizza.
They can be enjoyed with tomato sauce or adding oregano and chilli flakes.
Mini Cheese Pizza
Table of Contents
- ½ cup Warm Water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 10 grams Active Dry Yeast
- 200 grams Maida
- 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- Water for dough making
- Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Chopped Onions
- ½ cup Olives
- ½ cup Sweet corn
- ½ cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- ½ cup Chopped Yellow bell Pepper
- Oregano / Chilli flakes
- Take a bowl with warm water. Add Sugar and active dry yeast. Mix and keep it aside for 10 minutes.1 tbsp Sugar, 10 grams Active Dry Yeast
- Check the reaction of yeast. Stir a little and keep it aside.
- Take another bowl. Add Maida, Oil, Salt and yeast water which we made just above.
- Mix well and make a dough using water.
- Apply oil and cover it thoroughly as shown in the video and keep it for 1½ hr resting.
- The dough should have become double the size now. Mash it for 2-3 minutes.
- Make the dough into four equal portions.
- Take a portion and roll it to form a circle.
- With the help of any round substance like I used a small bowl. Cut into small round idli size pieces.
- Transfer the pizza base to a plate and mix the remaining dough with another portion and make the same pizza bases from all the dough.
- Take idli pan and apply a thin layer of Ghee.
- Take a pizza base, with the help of fork make holes.
- Apply Pizza Sauce, Add Mozzarella Cheese, Each Couple of Onion, Olives, Sweet Corn, Green bell pepper, Red bell pepper, Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Do the same with remaining pizza bases.
- Transfer each to the idli pan.
- Transfer the stacked idli pans to the 5 Minutes preheated container.
- Cook for 40 minutes on a low flame.
- Transfer them into a plate. Mini Cheese Pizza is ready. Garnish with Oregano and Chilli flakes.