Choco Almond Cookies
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Powder Sugar
- ⅓ cup Almond powder
- 1½ cup Maida
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 200 grams Chocolate
- Take a bowl. add melted butter and Powdered Sugar. Mix them with spoon for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Almond Powder, Maida in small quantities while mixing.
- Add Vanilla Essence and Mix to form a dough.
- Lay on a nonstick layer like plastic and form a cuboid like structure wrapping it.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for 1 hr.
- Remove the cover and cut it into cube pieces.
- Transfer to a baking pan.
- Keep the baking pan in a preheated container and cook for 40 min on a low flame.
- Transfer to a plate and let them cool.
- Melt chocolate and give the coating to the cookies.
- Choco Almond Cookies are ready to serve.