Rabadi Toast is also known as Shahi Tukda is a royal delicious sweet with Pistachios on Rabri and crunchy toast.
- 1 Ltr. Full Cream Milk
- 6-7 Pieces Saffron Soak in a cup of milk
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- ⅓ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Chopped Pistachio
- ¼ Cup Chopped Almonds
- 3-4 Pieces Toast
- Take a pan and boil Milk on medium flame.
- Add Saffron and Mix while boiling on low flame
- Add Cardamom Powder and mix
- Add sugar and mix.
- The quantity is now almost half and the milk is thick
- Remove from the flame and tranfer to a bowl.
- Add a few pieces of Pistachio and Almonds and let the Rabdi cool.
- In a plate, take toast pieces. Spread Rabdi on the toast and garnish with Pistachio and Almonds
It is good to add Rabdi on a toast just before eating. Otherwise, the toast may get soften.
One thought on “Rabdi Toast / Shahi Tukda”
My favorite Rabdi with toast. Lots of fats but yummy and tasty,