Table of Contents
- 4 tbsp Ghee
- 500 Grams Grated Carrot
- ½ Cup Full Cream Milk
- 150 Grams Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 Pinch Nutmeg
- ½ Cup Chopped Almonds and Cashews
- Take a bowl and add Ghee and heat slightly.
- Add grated carrot and mix on low flame for 5-10 minutes so that extra water gets evaporated and looks dry.
- Add milk. Mix gently.
- On a high flame keep stirring gently till we observe a little thickness in milk.
- Add sugar and mix. On a medium flame keep stirring.
- Add Cardamom Powder and a Pinch of Grated Nutmeg.
- Add Almonds and Cashews for richness and cook for 2-3 minutes on a low flame.