Doughnut Eggless and creamy
- ½ Cup Lukewarm Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- 2 Cup Maida
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Oil
- Water for making Dough
- Oil for Frying
- Take lukewarm milk in a bowl, add sugar and active dry yeast. Mix.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Take an empty bowl and add maida, salt, oil, and the bowl of yeast milk
- Mix it and add small water of water to make a dough.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil and mix it in the dough and keep it aside for 1 hour closing it with plastic.
- The dough is double the size now, knead it for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 5 thick pieces.
- Take each piece and roll it.
- Using a small glass or bowl make round cuts into the dough and using a small round cap make a round cut inside it.
- Doughnuts are now ready to fry.
- Fry them in oil at medium flame till the colour become light brown.
- Dip one surface of each into Chocolate / Milk Chocolate and garnish with rainbow sprinkles or chocolate sprinkles.