Green Leaves Juice
- 1 Handful Corriander Leaves
- 1 Handful Spinach Leaves
- 5-6 Leaves Lemon Leaves
- 1 Leaf Papaya Leaves
- 8-10 Leaves Curry Leaves
- 1½ Handful Mint Leaves
- 3-4 Leaves Patharchatta Leaves
- 1 tbsp Corriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Corriander Powder
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds Powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Grated Jaggery
- Ice Cubes
- In a grinder add all the leaves with coriander seeds and ½ glass water
- Grind it until it becomes a thin paste.
- Using a clean cloth separate and collect the green juice in a bowl.
- Again grind the leaves residue with a ½ glass water and separate the green juice and mix in the previous one.
- In the green juice, Add ½ glass water, Corriander Powder, Black Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Cumin Seeds Powder, Lemon Juice, Jaggery and Ice Cubes.
- Mix until everything dissolves in Green Juice for the great taste.
- Green juice is ready to serve.