Table of Contents
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Cashew
- Take a bowl and add sugar, keep it on a medium flame.
- Keep stirring and make sugar syrup of only sugar.
- Add butter and mix thoroughly.
- Add cashew pieces. (Each piece is chopped to half) and mix.
- Lower the flame and keep stirring until a mesh-like structure starts forming to the syrup.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside.
- Take a wooden base and apply butter on the surface.
- Spread the mixture on the applied butter and let it cool to a temperature where it gets solidified and then remove it.
- Let it cool down fully.
- Take a plastic cover and add the removed pieces on it and roll them to make smaller pieces of it.
- Collect the butterscotch in a container to store.