Gur Papdi or Sukhdi
Table of Contents
- 2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1¼ Cup Ghee
- ½ tsp Caramom Powder
- 1 Cup Jaggery Powder
- Take a pan and add wheat flour. Roast it on a low flame till the flour gets hot.
- Add ghee in small quantities while stirring so that it gets mixed up well to form a cream-like structure.
- Stir and cook until the colour changes to light brown.
- Remove from flame.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it.
- Let the mixture gets to lukewarm temperature.
- Add Jaggery powder and mix thoroughly.
- Spread it in an empty plate so that it can be cut into pieces.
- Garnish with thin chopped almond pieces and press them lightly.
- Cut into small pieces.