Bura Sugar/Tagar at home
Table of Contents
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Glass Water
- 3 tbsp Milk
- Take a Pan and add sugar and water.
- Mix both of them on medium flame until both get mixed up completely.
- When the liquid starts boiling at 2 tablespoon milk.
- Adding milk will make the waste to come on the surface, which should be cornered and remove using a spoon.
- Add 1 Tablespoon in it and remove the waste which comes on the surface again.
- Keep boiling and stirring on medium flame so that the liquid becomes thick and then powdery dry.
- While the pan is hot remove the powdery sugar and using a mixer to mix it and remove thick balls which are formed.